Public Works Loan Board (PWLB)

The Public Works Loan Board lends to town and parish councils (in England) and town and community councils (in Wales).

Applicants must obtain a borrowing approval from the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (MHCLG) - formerly DCLG, for which they should approach their County Association of Local Councils or, in the case of Welsh councils, the Welsh Government.

For more information and interest charges please visit the PWLB website or use the link below for a checklist of key information.

If your Council would like to apply for a loan the PWLB will require a completed application form which you can download using the link below. Once completed please return to the DAPTC Office for validation.